RADS® was developed to enable the rapid deployment of custom-configured enterprise compliance applications.
Without getting too technical, an “enterprise application” is a set of programs which can operate throughout your entire enterprise (as opposed to an individual department). So, RADS® acts like a launching pad where we can quickly build and launch an application for you that integrates with all aspects of your organization.
What separates RADS® from virtually any other system out there is that RADS® allows you to configure an enterprise application (we explain the difference between “configuration” and “customization” in the technical overview). In short, this means that in order for the application to be set according to your preferences, you won’t need developers to write specific and complex codes; rather, you can simply turn on or off certain features and change the settings of other features–a flexible Regulation Compliance Software solution.
Using RADS® to drive Business Performance
The following are just some of the highlights of RADS® which contribute to business performance:
- Uses existing web-browser and Microsoft Office applications to promote end-user acceptance and ease-of-use
- Integrated workflow engines to ensure the right information is delivered to the right persons at the right time
- Seamless integration with other enterprise systems (e.g. SAP, Concur, Great Plains)
- Built-in audit trails and centralized evidence storage capabilities
- Automatic generation and routing of key reports, reminders, and milestones
- Virtually limitless scalability and unprecedented ease to update or change