Cloud-based Customer Master and Data Solution–The Next Generation of Data Driven Compliance
Powerful Master Data Management
Cir2usSM is a cloud-based customer master database solution with immense performance power and cutting edge functionality. Cir2us seamlessly integrates and consolidates master data from all enterprise data sources, and allows users to search and select HCP/O data, as well as the ability to add new records/data to your customer master.
Cir2us simplifies data search by performing approximate string matching; finding strings [in your search] that match a pattern approximately [rather than exactly]. The search form results will also contain a visual indicator for whether the search was weak or strong, while also de-duplicating records that already exist. Approximate string matching is not only for names but also applicable to numbers (i.e. street addresses and licenses). Cir2us also performs synonym matching, which means that when you search a nickname (i.e. Peggy), your results will return the formal name (i.e. Margaret).
Cir2us master data is geo-location encoded, which means that it can identify your current geographic location, so that you can automatically find doctors in your vicinity. This is especially useful in conjunction with R-Squared’s iPad application, iRADS, to capture and add data to the HCP profile. Cir2us local records are updated in real-time when a RADS module interacts with a record.
Access to Third Party Data
In addition to its powerful architecture, R-Squared has pre-loaded all of its data sources for state and federal aggregate spend disclosure and is partnering with best-in-class providers of compliance-related data. Along with the National Provider Identifier database and licensing agency data from the states requiring disclosure, through a subscription, users can access information on: fair market value (domestic and international), sanctions/debarment, foreign nationals (for FCPA/anti-bribery compliance), and/or domestic and international physicians and health care organizations.
Getting started with Cir2us
CiR2us provides for several levels of subscription, depending on data-related needs. There is no need to buy any data up front, as records are available to subscribers on-demand. Also, users can opt to participate in a “crowd sourced” data set of information contributed by the CiR2us community. This will be particularly helpful for non-HCP office staff, etc., who are not included in traditional databases.
What makes Cir2us different?
- Designed for extraordinarily large data volumes and super-computing performance for high speed data loading and rapid reporting
- Search results are ranked by score and color coded by confidence level
- Seamlessly integrates/consolidates master data from, and can serve as customer mater to all RADS modules and existing client applications
- Access all physician, hospital and other information needed for customer, vendor, material/item, and aggregate spend data management through a single solution
- All records are available to subscribers on-demand, no need to buy a set of data upfront
- “Crowd sourced” data allows for automatic and real-time updating of address changes and personnel moves
- Can be combined with iRADS to push (and capture) important information to the field in a timely and consistent manner
- Up-to-date Exclusion List Checking across public data sources (OIG, FDA, GSA), private lists as well as your company’s own lists